We offer specialized legal advice in all aspects related to any of the following areas of law.
Corporate Law, Business Law, Transactional Law
- Incorporation of companies.
- Secretarial services.
- Mergers, acquisitions, transformation, dissolution and liquidation of companies.
- Corporate governance.
- Due Diligence.
- Preparation and review of all types of civil and commercial agreements.
- General advice in "Doing Business in Mexico".
- Agreements between shareholders.
- Trusts and Joint Ventures.
- Portfolio recovery.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Structuring and implementation of shares or equity interests purchase and sale transactions.
- Legal due diligence schemes for buyer / seller .
- Business integration after acquisitions.
Financial Law, Banking Law, Securities
- Advisory in regulatory matters.
- Listing and private offering of securities.
- Private allocation of capital investments or debt.
- Counseling in credits and financing of banking and non-banking entities, either national or international.
- Incorporation of financial entities.
Energy & Environmental Law
- Permits from the Energy Regulatory Commission (“Comisión Reguladora de Energía”) and the Hydrocarbons National Commission (“Comisión Nacional de Hidrocarburos”).
- Wholesale electricity market matters.
- Clean energies.
- Electricity Generation Projects.
- Transportation and storage of petroleum.
- Governmental Concessions.
- Counseling on environmental matters for hoteliers projects, treatment plants, among others.
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Privacy & Data Protection
- Registration and protection of intangible property rights (confidential information, industrial secrets, "know-how", intellectual property and copyright).
- Legal administrative defense of intellectual property rights.
- Counseling on personal data protection.
- Counseling on anti-money laundering matters.
- Transparency and anti-corruption matters.
Labor & Social Security Law
- Preparation and customized implementation of labor structures.
- Negotiation and preparation of individual labor agreements and collective bargaining agreements, constitution of commissions and internal work regulations.
- Labor audits.
- Employer substitution procedures.
- Outsourcing schemes.
- Structures for “Profit Sharing” payment.
- Consultations before the Mexican Social Security Institute (“IMSS”) and National Workers Housing Fund Institute (“INFONAVIT”).
- Public procurement procedures.
- Administrative litigation.
- Licenses and permits.
- Gaming regulations.
- Legal procedures before the Office of the Federal Prosecutor for the Consumer (“PROFECO”).
- Public sector bids.
- Adversarial and non-adversarial procedures before governmental / administrative authorities.
- Amparo Trials (habeas corpus).
Real Estate Law
- Structuration of projects.
- Counseling regarding site acquisition.
- Licenses and permits obtention.
- Legal compliance with municipal, state and federal regulations.
- Counseling in sales transactions, lease, condominium regime, co-ownership, property management, among others.
- Setting up trusts.
Tax Law, Criminal Tax Law
- Advice, counseling and planning.
- Management and administrative procedures before federal, state and municipal tax authorities.
- Tax litigation.
- Criminal Tax Law / Legal advice on white collar crimes.
Customs & Foreign Trade
- Legal strategies for customs regimes.
- Determination, processing and obtention of Official Mexican Standards (“Normas Oficiales Mexicanas”.) compliance certificates.
- Preventive and corrective audits.
- “IMMEX” program advisory.
- Authorization or concession of audited customs enclosures.
- Inscription of companies in the Importers Registry (“Padrón General de Importadores”).
- Merchandise tariff classification.
- Market concentration notifications.
- Procedures before the Federal Commission of Economic Competition (“COFECE”).
- Legal advice on monopolistic practices and barriers to the entry of essential inputs.
- Pricing and distribution policies, as well as non-compete agreements.
- Coordination activities with the best Notaries and Public Brokers for certifications, ratifications, incorporation of companies, powers of attorney, purchase and sale transactions, settlement agreements, among other notarial services.
Insurance and Bonds
- Consulting reviewing insurance and bonds agreements.
- Insurance and bonds matters Litigation.