- +52 (33) 2015 1650 ext. 123
Omar Alejandro Arizaga GonzálezAssociate
He is a solicitor with Criminal Law experience, he has advocated for different customers, such as Criminal Tax Defense and Criminal Defense, our customers might be exposed to different crimes, we always take care of their heritage and the most important, their freedom.
He considers that the knowledge of the absolute truth is essential in order to focus and guide a proper defense, so he can provide a correct consultation for a solution of the potential issue.
With a long trajectory in Criminal Law matters, he’s been part of different Government departments, and of a recognized law firm in the country also.
- He acted as a public servant in the Attorney General’s Office for 10 years, performing duties such as integrating files or prior inquiries, collecting testimonies, among other activities, so then he could solve them applying the criminal proceedings, by the Federal Order crimes.
- He was in charge of the Criminal Area in the Legal Department of Guadalajara Constitutional City Hall, which depended on the Litigation and Syndicate Directorate, where he always looked after the Municipal property assets, and Guadalajara citizens as well. Besides he’s a lawful attorney of the above mentioned City Hall for criminal matters.
- Solicitor in the Criminal Law branch.
- Graduated from Universidad Guadalajara Lamar, where he successfully completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Law, in 2005.
- Diploma course in Criminal Law matters regarding the new Crimininal Justice System, in 2014.
- Diploma course in Taxes, in Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, in 2017.
- Specialization course in Administrative Law by Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara, in 2016.
- Specialization course in Constitutional and Amparo Law by Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara, in 2015.
- He has a Master’s Degree in Public Law, by Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara, in 2015.
- He has attended different diploma courses, courses, and workshops of Mexico’s new criminal justice system, and Tax matters as well.
- Spanish (native).